Friday, May 21, 2010

Winter.




You've got to be thinking "what"? When I type Winter. I've been going through my catalog of photographs and I realize that I didn't post these on here this Winter.

I know that Winter is over, but these are a few photographs of the last Winter. I try to stay out of bad weather, but sometimes this can make for some of the best photographs of the winter you'll see.

What do I mean? Who really goes out and looks at 2 or 3 feet of snow? Most people see it from inside their house and maybe behind their snowblower, but who sits and actually looks at a piece of scenery when they're dealing with 24+ inches of snow? Kids play in it, adults remove it.

This Saturday I'll be in State College photographing AON Wrestling. It will be AON's first outting in State College PA (in-so-far as I know). While I am up there, I hope to make some photographs of the areas of State College. We'll see how it goes.

That said, Senior Season is in FULL swing. PLEASE book your sessions EARLY, that way you do not have to rush into them. What I mean by this is simply, you think you have 8-12 months, but then it's 4-8, and then 4 and 2 months and you're running to find a photographer. Start searching for your choice photographer *hint the answer is me :P* early!

Remember, veterans are always appreciated by Rob Lynn Photography and I offer a veteran's bonus to anyone serving or having served in any branch of the US Armed forces.

Also, if you're in the market for a new hand built guitar, call up www.jdrguitars.com Jeff is a class act and has done a lot for me personally over the years. The thing about it is this, he's just the same way to anyone he meets. He treats everyone well and makes a sweeeeeetttttt guitar at a great price.

See ya soon and pictures will follow the event tomorrow night, or Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment