Sunday, April 18, 2010

AON Wrestling!

REALLY!


Some shots from tonights AON Wrestling, at the YPCC in Ebensburg. A great little center to have an event. I'll tell you what, I said this before and I'll say it again. While I'm not a fan of Pro. Wrestling, maybe it's because I've fallen out of touch with it as a child, or maybe because my interests have changed. I do not know, but regardless this is what I'm going to say,

Crap! They take some HITS, and HARD hits. Anyone who thinks that what they do is easy is out of their freakin' mind. I have trained Judo and JuJitsu for the past however many years, and I'll tell you for CERTAIN that what they do is just as hard, if not harder.

Justin Filer, of Drenning/Filer MMA, an MMA fighter, BJJ practitioner and the like was there. He and I were looking at each other and going WOW! WE were shocked and impressed at the beatings that these guys give and take.

Jason Davis has a good show there, and the wrestlers are a great group of people. I hope the guys bear with me while I learn their names!

I'll post a few more pictures later, and I'll have them on my website tonight or tomorrow, then back to the circus photos!

Don't be thrown off by all of the MMA, events and the like I photograph, I am still indeed a portrait photographer. If you're interested in booking a session, get a hold of me, I've got great specials going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment