Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Worth 1000 words

Okay, here's the deal. I've been EXTREMELY busy lately. I know, I could have posted SOMETHING to keep you going. I promise, I've got a lot of photographs to post, and I will. However, this is going to be my post. Don't worry, I've got some lovely photographs of two wonderful young ladies (Sarah and Wendy), a great family session, a senior session, another child session, and a bunch of wild-life photos to post. I will certainly get to them in the next few days/weeks. However;

I've known for a few months that I'm going to be a father. Today made it all of the more real.

Without any more chatter, here's the photographs.

1 comment:

  1. Those are the best photos in the world. You will cherish them for years to come. Good luck with changing those diapers. Way to go to both of you. You'll absolutely be overjoyed with your new baby.

    ReplyDelete