Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you top that?

Well, I'd been wanting to post a new blog since I posted the first photographs of my child. However, I don't really think there's any better photo than the 1st (well 2nd!, I photographed my wife and I on the beach, and she was pregnant then!) photo of my child.

Well... Here's the deal. My kid has to grow! I'll get more ultrasound/sonogram pictures and have to post them too!

So don't worry, you'll see plenty of baby updates. I guess that's the cross my child will have to bear, you know...having a photographer father and all :)
So, what about all of these photographs that I said I would be posting? Well! I've still got a ton of work to do, however, here's a few to get you going!

I've still got a ton of photographs to process from various shoots, so things like the zoo and such will take some time to get posted. Here's a few that were recent. Two young models, Sarah and Wendy. Wendy also does double duty as a make-up artist. She's very good, and very reasonably priced. A young man who is graduating highs-school, an even younger man who is graduating to a mouth full of teeth, and a tiger getting ready to rip into someone...or not.

I'll be photographing Iron Will Fighting Championship 4 in Indiana PA this weekend, and also contributing photographs to matcombatsports.com, and an article as well.

I just got to give a shout out to my wife. Wife, thanks for being there and supporting the business and me. Lots of <3 You tolerate the late nights I put in, and the early mornings. You're going to be a great mother.






No comments:

Post a Comment