Saturday, September 11, 2010

Just got back in from Locked in a Cage MMA, gearing up for VFL MMA

I just wanted to take a minute to say, we should all remember and honor those who lost their lives in the Sept 11 attacks. We should also honor and remember any and every soldier who has fought, lived and died for this country. Thank a vet, it's the least we can do.

I just got back in the door from Locked in the Cage (not sure if it's locked in A or in THE cage, but it's locked in something lol). I shot this as a joint assignment for a fast growing MMA website, and also as a freelancer. I'll have links to the photographs on my site, on the MMA site along with links to the review shortly.

My main capacity with Matcombatsports.com is as a photographer, but I've also done articles and gym profiles for them. This evening, as I'm photographing mma/boxing event River Valley Rumble, I'll be functioning as a quick results writer, and photographer.

Anyway, I've got a lot of work to do...the downside of being freelance, is that you've got to process your own images. I don't have the luxury of a photo editor :)...well I do...Me! I'll get these processed hopefully before I'm out of the door for tonights event.

Alright, here's a few quick samples.








No comments:

Post a Comment