Sunday, September 5, 2010

Aon, fall sessions, Justin Filer/Genesis MMA

I'm a procrastinator when it comes to this blog. I'll get busy doing work in the house, or on photographs and I'll tell myself "I'll type the blog tonight". Then tomorrow comes. So then I'll get an e-mail, "when are you posting a new blog?". Well...haha, here it is! Sorry for the delay, and I'm going to do my best to not take so long.

Fall senior session season is FAST closing in! Reserve your spot today! I'll be attending cage fights on quite a few nights (as a photographer). Sept 10th, Sept 11th, Oct 23rd, Nov 13. Fight dates are filling up fast too! If you're thinking of booking a photographer for your wedding, do it soon! Dates are reserved on a first come, first serve basis.

I stopped into the newest MMA school in town (and as far as I know, the ONLY one in the are with a cage...the next closest is...their school in Richland!) Genesis MMA/Go Time Sports Performance. Grabbed a few photographs with one of their many instructors, Justin Filer.

I also photographed another AON wrestling event last evening. I'll have the photographs on the site before too long. Here's a few samples to get ya going.

I'll be doing another gym profile for Matcombatsports.com here soon in the next few weeks, so look for that too.


A cool photo of Justin goofin' off :)


No comments:

Post a Comment