Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sarah, MMA in VA, radio






I'm gearing up to photograph an MMA show in VA. It's all ammy, but the rules in VA for amateurs, are the same as pro rules are in PA...so basically it's a card of these hungry fighters, eager to prove something before they go pro. I'm really looking forward to it, and will have a full write up as usual, with a photo gallery.

It's also been brought to my attention that my friends, fans, family, and people who just know who I am, have been hearing my name on the radio! Shows the growth we've had in such a short period of time. Look for me Feb 26th in ALTOONA, at the Complete Devastation MMA show at the Blair County Convention center. Also stop by and check out lovely ring girl Stephanie! (I hope to get a date of shooting in with her for some photos for her/mine/the sites).

Sarah is a friend, a girl that I enjoy photographing. Here's a few from a recent set. She's down to Earth, photographs well, and lets me do what I want in the processing department. Basically, it's just having fun :)

Thanks Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment