Monday, January 3, 2011

Model Search

I'm going to be as brief as possible, so I don't confuse with too many details.

To the point;

I am looking for female models for a photo project that I have desire to start.
Here's the details.

  • There is no pay for this service. No travel expense. No make-up expense. None.
  • There is no cost for this. It is an even exchange. Think of it as time for jpeg/time for cd.
  • Model must be 18 years or older.
  • This is NOT for a NUDE shoot. This is FULL clothing.
  • Not everyone will be accepted. Inquiry doesn't constitute acceptance.
  • If you agree and schedule, then you need to reserve the date/time. There are no reshoots because the dog ate your home work. My time is valuable, just like yours. Don't waste mine if you're not interested in following through, as I won't waste yours.
  • You do not need to be a professional model.

So if you agree/meet the above, then read this.

I'm looking for 6-10 female models with good-excellent facial features/expression, for a head/shoulders beauty project that I would like to complete. You would be given a cd of images from the shoot, and have rights to reproduce them. I will also retain rights to the photos to do with what I wish also (advertise/post, so on so forth). You will have to sign a model release, but I will also be signing a limited copyright release for you, so this is an even exchange. You get my expertise, work and product. I get your time and modeling work.

Again, YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A PROFESSIONAL MODEL for this! Amateurs are welcome! Speaking candidly, this is the perfect chance to get a great head shot from a professional photographer for no outward cost.

Location will be in the Altoona area (space being secured and date(s) being set). Wardrobe/hair/make-up to be discussed. While I'm not really looking for outlandish make-up (just standard beauty make-up) I'm not opposed to shooting a few of those, after we get what I'm looking for.

For inquires, check out the website, e-mail or facebook me your information and we'll talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment