Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Part 2

This is part 2 of a 3 part blog update.

I spent some time walking around Oakland and ended up at Mt Washington in Pittsburgh last Saturday. 

As I said in part one, when it comes to photos, I'm all about people.  Well I wanted to try and avoid taking photos of people.  I

Here's a few more photos from that day
This is a mural in (guess where) Oakland. 

I like the lines and shapes of this.  I enjoy the contrast of colors as well.

I just was walking by and I seen this.  Not really sure what it's all about.

In a shop window there were these absolutely faded beer bottles.  (in part one I spoke about seeing in b/w)  I imagined it as a b/w image, with only the pale blue of the Blue Moon bottle.

This is one of the more strange editions at the car show.  I'm not too sure what it is, but it was neat.

This guy was enjoying an apple, and I snapped a photo.

These women were taking pictures of each other in the grass.  I like taking photos of people taking photos.

This building is massive, but I exaggerated the foreground with my perspective and lens choice.

Just people walking across the street.

Mc FLY

I don't know much about the history of the Burgh, so I don't really have an idea of what I'm looking for in the Burgh skyline.  I'm also shooting it at 2PM...If only I was there for the evening.  The Burgh has such a pretty skyline.

Someone left it there on the bench...

 
 
Part three will have the remainder of the weirdo stuff and also the cars.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment