Sunday, June 24, 2012

On June 22nd, there was another installment of the Warrior Challenge MMA fights. It was a packed house and a great night of fights. Here are some photographs from the night. As always, you can check out the full gallery HERE




  I did a few things different this time around, and experimented a little bit. I brought my standard fare, and then a few other lenses to give them a go. The results were pretty good, so I am pleased there.

I am meeting with a web design company sometime this coming week or next week, and speaking with someone else as well about my website. The construction phase will be over soon, and I will have a brand spanking new site online. Please stick with me until it is completed. It will showcase some of the other work that I do and bring that more to the front line.


  Even though I shoot weddings, and portraits and consider them just as important of a focus for me as the fights, a lot of people aren't aware that I photograph anything but fights. If you know of anyone who is looking for a photographer, have them get in touch with me. I definitely photograph more than just sports and events.








No comments:

Post a Comment