Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh winter...it's not even here yet and I don't like it.

I'm not a winter type guy. I never really have been. Maybe it's poor circulation in my hands and feet that keep me cold all of the time. Maybe it's been shoveling the umpteen zillion sq ft driveway, alley, sidewalk, path to garage, around the house, front sidewalk and more that I don't like. Maybe it's that it's cold...and maybe it's that I have to shovel...I could go on. Winter is "official" in 16 days...but in my eyes, even if it's Spring or Fall, if there's snow...it's Winter. Well, we've had snow 4 times that I know of in Altoona. I'm not a fan. To hold you over until my next post, though, they aren't Summer, they are definitely not Winter photos. I was reviewing a few odds and ends, and found these and figured that you could enjoy them too. They sure beat snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment