Sunday, September 16, 2012

CDMMA 9-15-12

Hello all.  First I want to touch upon a subject before I post any fight photos and a link to the fight photos as well.

When I shoot a photograph, I own the rights to that photograph.  That means you cannot take, reproduce, edit, change or do anything to that photograph without my permission. 

My to my surprise, I've seen my photographs on news sites, and nutrition sites...photos that weren't bought, and photos I'm given no credit for (even though I took them). 

I am a friendly individual and I do not look for any problems.  I know that some people do not understand the damage they are doing when they do this.  I know that there's other people who simply do not care.  The fact of the matter is simply this.  I am a business.  If I am being stolen from, then means my income decreases.  If my income decreases, I am no longer feeding my business.  If it continues to decrease, I'm no longer feeding myself.

When you look on my site and see a digital download for $4.99 or an 8x10 for $10.99, and you find a way to take which doesn't belong to you,  you have essentially stolen that money from me. 

Okay, enough of the drudgery because I do hate that kind of talk, I just find that I've been taken advantage of quite a bit lately and I'm going to do my best to put a stop to it.  This means if I see that you've used a photograph without permission, you'll be asked for payment and a credit. 

I photographed Complete Devastation MMA at the Clearfield County Fairground on Saturday 9-15-12.  It was a great night of fights.

Here's a few highlights of the evening,








 
The full gallery, with photos for sale is here Fight Photos CDMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment