Sunday, May 8, 2011

Yankee Lake Brawlroom 27

I went with my fight team, for one of my teamates to fight. His fighter backed out, but I photographed the night.

To my photographer buddies, they will understand what I mean when I say this.
ISO 6400 1/320, and the lights were fluorescents. You can color correct an image that has even color throughout it, but without making multiple layers of the same image, it is damn difficult to color correct one that has multiple color casts to it.

Fluorescent lights cycle, so when you use a shutter speed faster than the light, you catch part of the cycle, and it either has a color cast, or a band of color in the photo.

I was not pleased with how my photographs turned out as a result of this.

You can see the full gallery here.
http://roblynn.smugmug.com/Mixed-Martial-Arts/Yankee-Lake-Brawlroom-27-43011/16858977_545XhK#1272854089_3w2qTbL










No comments:

Post a Comment